Personal data controller:
eBonza s. r. o., with registered office at Praha 1, Staré Město, Křižovnická 86/6
Identification number (IČ): 06570798
Tax identification number (DIČ): CZ06570798
Registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, file 284550
Contact details of the personal data controller:
Address: Praha 1, Staré Město, Křižovnická 86/6
Phone number: +421 905 968 547
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
We are a joint personal data controller along with the person with whom you are entering into a purchase agreement, agreement on the provision of services or other similar agreement, and whose contact details are specified in the order form (hereinafter the "seller”).
The Principles are drawn up in multiple languages, whereby the text of the Czech language version is decisive.
Personal data protection is very important to us. We ask that you please acquaint yourself thoroughly with these Principles, which contain important information pertaining to the handling of your personal data and related rights and obligations.
1. INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
1.1. What do we abide by in handling personal data?
In handling personal data, we proceed in accordance with the law of the Czech Republic and the directly applicable regulations of the European Union, primarily Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and about the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation") and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services and on Changes to Certain Acts, as amended.
1.2. What are the personal data?
Personal data are understood to mean all information that identifies or can identify a specific natural person. Personal data are primarily (but not exclusively):
- identification data, such as, for example, name and surname, personal identification number (birth number), date of birth, gender, user account login name, photo (Photo courtesy is optional) or bank account number;
- contact data, such as, for example, residence address (or delivery address), invoice address, telephone number, email address;
- further data, such as, for example, information obtained through the use of cookie files, position, IP address (network identifier) including the type of browser, equipment and operating system, time and number of visits to the web interface and further similar information.
It is also possible to enter a personal ID number or a travel document number (passport number) on the web interface. We do not have access to these personal data and we do not process them. These personal data are processed by LEMON WAY SAS, and the processing of these data is governed by the terms of this company.
2. OBTAINING AND USING PERSONAL DATA
2.1. How do we obtain your personal data?
You provide us with your personal data primarily when establishing a user account, or when filling in an order. If there is any change in your personal information, please edit your personal information in your user account or let us know.
Please note that we also have the right to monitor communications between you and the seller under the conditions and for the purposes set out in the Terms and Conditions.
When visiting and using the web interface, further obtaining and storing of certain personal data can occur through cookie files. For more information in regard to cookie files, see Article 5 of these Principles.
2.2. On what basis and for what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Personal data entered when ordering goods or services from sellers, or personal data entered as part of the communication can be collected and processed by us without your express consent exclusively for the purpose of the performance of the agreement, i.e. for the purpose of transmitting such data to the sellers. Further, we can process such data for the purpose of fulfilling our further statutory obligations (primarily record-keeping obligations, archiving of tax documents, etc.) and on our legitimate interest to protect our legal claims.
- Personal data entered when establishing a user account can be collected and processed by us without your express consent for the purpose of enabling access to, administration of and management of the user account. Personal information may also be entered via the registration form on Facebook and Google+. We process the personal data we obtain through these platforms in the same manner and for the same purpose as the personal data obtained through the registration process at the web interface.
- If you grant us your consent to do so with your confirmation on the web interface, your personal data entered when filling in order or when establishing a user account can be processed by us for the purpose of sending commercial messages and direct marketing, or for other purposes that you have expressly consented to. Consent is granted by entering your email address in the box for newsletter subscription. If you are under the age of 16, you need permission from your legal representative. If in doubt, we can request a confirmation of your age.
- Note that the user account login name can be published in connection with the publication of your web interface review. You are required to choose a username that does not allow other web interface users to assign this username to your person. At the same time, you agree to publish a review on the web interface.
- If you provide us consent to this on the web interface or otherwise, we are authorized to post your personal information (especially your first and last name, company name, shop name and/or address and photo) to publish your review of our company and our services.
We can use your personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were obtained only on the basis of your consent.
2.3. For what duration of the time do we utilize data?
We utilize personal data entered within the scope of ordering goods or services or within the scope of registration only for the time necessary for the fulfilment of the agreement and the fulfilment of legal obligations.
If you grant us express consent to the processing of personal data or if we use your e-mail address to send commercial messages in accordance with the previous article, the data will be utilized for the duration of the functioning of the web interface.
3. YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH PERSONAL DATA
3.1. Right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
You can withdraw the consent at any time if the personal data processed by us or by the seller are processed only on the basis of your consent (i.e. without other statutory grounds).
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data is possible at any time:
- by way of an email sent to our contact e-mail address;
- in writing in the form of a letter sent to our delivery address;
- in the case of commercial messages – in the manner that is specified in each e-mail containing a commercial message (by clicking on the unsubscribe link or in another manner).
Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing of data conducted up until the time of withdrawal of consent to processing.
3.2. Right to access personal data
You have the right to ask us for information as to whether we or the seller are conducting processing of your personal data. If we are processing your data, you have the right to access to such personal data and primarily to the following information:
- purpose of the processing;
- category of personal data being processed;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data will be made accessible;
- a list of third states outside of the European Union to which your information may be sent;
- the time for which the personal data will be stored.
Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of the processed data. We can charge an administrative fee for further copies, such fee not exceeding the costs associated with the making and handing over of such further copies.
3.3. Right to correction
If your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to demand immediate remediation, i.e. correction of inaccurate data and/or completion of incomplete data.
We can update your personal data at any time upon you logging into your account.
3.4. Right to object to the processing
You have the right at any time to raise an objection against the processing of your personal data if we are processing them for the purposes of direct marketing including any automated processing of personal data. Upon an objection being raised, we will cease further processing of your personal data for such purposes.
3.5. Right to deletion ("right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to demand that we delete your personal data if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- you have withdrawn consent to processing;
- you have raised objections
against the processing of personal data;
- personal data have been processed illegally.
If there are no statutory grounds for the rejecting deletion, we are obligated to accommodate your request.
3.6. Right to have processing restricted
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your personal data if:
- you refute the accuracy of your personal data;
- the processing is illegal and you are requesting a restriction on the processing of personal data in place of deletion;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you are requiring them for the determination, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you raise an objection against processing.
In the case of a restriction on processing, we are only authorized to store your personal data; further processing is only possible with your consent or on statutory grounds.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to an objection against processing, the restriction lasts for the time necessary in order to ascertain whether we are obligated to accommodate your objection.
If the processing of personal data is restricted due to the accuracy of the data being refuted, the restriction lasts for the duration of the verification of the accuracy of the data.
3.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain your personal data that you have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another personal data controller.
3.8. How can you assert your rights?
You can assert your rights in connection with personal data through our contact details. You will be provided with all information and operations without undue delay.
In protecting your personal data, we will accommodate you to the maximum extent. However, if you are not satisfied with the handling, you have the right to contact the relevant bodies, primarily the Office for Personal Data Protection (http://www.uoou.cz), which performs supervision over personal data protection. This provision shall not affect your right to submit a motion directly to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If primarily your place of residence, place of employment or place of an alleged breach of personal data protection is located outside of the Czech Republic in another member state of the European Union or in a state outside of the European Union, you can contact the relevant supervisory authority within such state.
4. MANAGEMENT AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. How do we manage and process your personal data?
We are the personal data controller within the meaning of the Regulation.
To the extent that is necessary for the fulfilment of the agreement or other obligations, we are also obligated to transmit your personal data to other persons involved in the performance of our contract or our obligations. Primarily, we transmit your personal data to sellers from whom you order goods or services or to our business partners who are involved in managing our web interface or providing our services. Such persons are obligated to proceed in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Czech Republic and the directly applicable regulations of the European Union.
Alternatively, we may authorize other processors and recipients of personal data. Who specifically processes your personal data, we provide you upon request. If you are a citizen of the European Union, your personal data can be transmitted to states outside of the European Union. As far as states for which a previous permission of the relevant authority on the transmission of personal data is required are concerned, we will secure such a permit.
We may further transfer personal data to our parent and subsidiary companies. If a business company is converted, we will pass on your personal information to the successor company. The extent of mutual rights and obligations in respect of personal data will be maintained.
Your personal data are processed mainly by:
- Google LLC;
- Facebook Inc.
- LEMON WAY SAS;
- DAVEL s.r.o.
- Afinea s.r.o.
Your personal data are also managed and processed through the web interface by the seller jointly with us. The seller manages and processes personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a purchase or other agreement between you and the seller. The seller has access to your name, surname, contact details such as telephone or email and permanent residence address (or contact or invoice address).
Information obligations, as well as the assertion of your rights in connection with personal data, are also procured by us on behalf of the seller in accordance with these Principles.
We recommend that you exercise the assertion of your rights in connection with personal data with us. If you assert them with the seller, the seller will pass your request on to us and we will deal with it without undue delay.
4.2. How we process personal data?
Personal and other obtained data are fully secured against misuse. Personal data will be processed in electronic form by automated means or in printed form by non-automated means.
5. COOKIE FILES
5.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files stored in a computer or other electronic device of each visitor of the web interface that enable the functioning of the web interface.
Not all cookies collect personal data; some merely enable the correct functioning of the web interface. You can reject the use of cookie files by making a selection in the relevant settings in the internet browser.
Please note that if you reject the use of cookie files, it is not ruled out that you will not be able to fully utilize all of the functions of the web interface.
5.2. What kinds of cookies and for what purposes does the web interface utilize?
The web interface uses relational (temporary) cookies, which are automatically deleted after the browsing of the web interface is ended. Further, it utilizes permanent cookies, which remain in your device until you delete them.
The cookies that the web interface utilizes are the following:
- first party cookies – these cookies are assigned to our website’s domain; they are essential cookies and performance cookies and can be temporary or permanent;
o essential cookies – they enable navigation within the web interface and the utilization of basic functions; they do not identify you in any way and do not pertain to personal data;
o performance cookies – they serve for the analysis of the manner of utilization of the web interface (number of visits, time spent on the web interface, etc.); data obtained by these cookies are anonymous;
- third-party cookies – these cookies are assigned to another domain than our website’s domain, even if you are on our website; these cookies enable us to analyze our website and to display custom advertising for you; they are functional cookies and targeted and advertising cookies;
o functional cookies – they serve for the personalization of the content by remembering log-in data, geo-location, etc.; the obtaining and processing of personal can occur through these;
o targeted and advertising cookies – they serve for the displaying of targeted advertising on the web interface as well as outside of it; the obtaining and processing of personal can occur through these. Information on how you utilize our website can be further shared by us with our partners in the field of social networks, advertising and analyses.
5.3. Used services working with cookies
The web interface uses the GoogleAnalytics service and possibly also other services provided by the company Google LLC (hereinafter "Google”), Facebook Pixel provided by Facebook Inc. We can also use the Flash LSO service provided by Adobe System Inc. These services work with information obtained through cookies.
If you are interested in how Google uses the data it receives from us and how to edit or disable it, you will learn this information by clicking on the following link: How Google uses the data when you use our partners' sites or applications:http://www.google.com/intl/cs/policies/privacy/partners/.
These Principles are valid and effective from 01.01.2019